Who we are
blockbird is an innovative collective of like minded folks, based in sunny Lisbon, on a mission to democratize and spread blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. We believe impactful innovation happens at the intersection of entrepreneurship, corporations and academia. Together we hope to pioneer and pave the way for widespread blockchain and distributed ledgers adoption.
What you should expect
You will spend part of your summer contributing with your knowledge, passion and experience to our blockbird Academy business. At the Academy, we are re-thinking education and career transformation in one of today’s most in-demand technologies. We want to be the go-to startup for training, staffing, and career transitions in the blockchain ecosystem.
You can expect:
- Co-working space at the center of Lisbon
- Gym Pass (35€/month)
- Transportation Pass (37,60€/month)
- Meal Voucher (175€/month)
Working directly with the founding team we’d love to count on your contribution at the very early stage of our business. We understand that you might not have a lot of experience but you definitely stand out as a critical thinker coupled with a get s**t done attitude.
This role is leaned more towards those who:
- Are still enrolled at University or have just graduated
- Prefer a startup and entrepreneurial environment
- Are curious about blockchain technology (preferably have an idea of what it is)
- Are comfortable with fast paced, sometimes unpredictable working days
- Like (love) the areas of marketing and communication
- Have great writing skills (if you also have design skills that’d be great)
- Are comfortable with approaching potential clients and nurturing relationships
- Are driven by challenging goals and objectives
About the role
- Execute the company’s Marketing and Communications plan and contribute intelligently to changes and improvements along the way
- Manage Media relations and schedule relevant and creative press releases
- Manage Telegram and Medium Channels fostering an active community of blockchain enthusiasts
- Research and be up to date with industry trends and news, contributing actively with new and out-of-the-box content creation
- Help set up and manage online advertising campaigns (mainly Linkedin)
- Develop and maintain a diversified pipeline of potential clients and provide accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities
- Prepare and deliver awesome sales presentations and proposals
- Develop and grow existing account relationships by deeply understanding how blockbird can partner best with our clients on an ongoing basis.
Start Date & Duration
July 2018 | 2-3 months (depending on your availability) with possibility to become full time job.